Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Scenic 2 - 'Check Injection' Light On*FIXED*

View Single Post
post #20 of (permalink) Old 19th August 2012
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Arrow Re: Scenic II 1.6 Check Injection Light on

Originally Posted by shelbourne View Post
My Megane Scenic Dynamique 1.5 DCI, has the same problem, renault informs me it is a sensor switch, my quote for fixing states;

Injection light on dash, carried out clip test fault with inlet manifold pressure switch. To fix; part £97.48 + Vat, 1 hour to fit and clear fault; Total inc Vat £175.64.

Needless to say I decided to keep the 'check injection' message. I have grown quite fond of it anyhow

Hope this helps.
Hi i have a 2008 1.5 dci Renault Grand Scenic 2 and check injection came up on my also but the other day coming back home the car was running grand until i was passing out another car and it said check injection and stop so i pulled over to the hard shoulder as white smoke was coming from exhaust like no power and i turned of the car then i turned it back on and it was like i had no power going to the starter it was wineing but not firing can any help me with this as i had nothing but trouble with this car from new two starters and a diesel pump before it was a year old also i would never buy another one again just want to get it started so i can sell it and only 1010,000km on the clock and renault wont do anything for me now the usual., please guys please help me is there any site that shows all the sensors on this car, please guys your help is badly needed, anthony from Ireland.,
Currently in anthonyl's garage:
08 Scenic Ford Capri 1975, Austin 1966
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome