Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Another gremlin i have found ( boot wont lock )

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 26th August 2012 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Another gremlin i have found ( boot wont lock )

Hi everyone

it seams the dealer i got the car from likes to play funny beggers our boot wont lock it closes and when you lock the car the other doors all lock but you can still open the boot aswell as the fuel flap wont lock either

any ideas ? its only a week old from dealer and he's being a bit of an $%"% about it all saying its not his problem ect its in at the garage now getting a "service" he claimed it was done yet he has told the garage to replace the injectors and a few other bits so to me he knew they were needing done but claimed they were done in the hopes it would outlast the 3month warranty

i did have a google but i could not get an answer as the boot shuts and opens ok just dose not lock when you lock the car + fuel flap
Currently in scotsman's garage:
1.5dci 54
  5 Lastest Threads by scotsman
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Another gremlin i have found ( boot wont lock ) Bodywork scotsman 2 634 26th August 2012 06:08 AM
bell insurance Insurance madnoel10 3 1695 26th August 2012 05:59 AM
senic 1.5dci 54 ( first car old problem with fan... Heating & cooling scotsman 2 717 19th August 2012 06:45 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome