Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Trafic body part name?

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 1st September 2012 Thread Starter
Junior Member
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Trafic body part name?

I have a renault trafic II. There used to be a plastic "sump guard" under the engine which is now gone. It was a plastic moulded sheet ~2' by 3' which kept the crud off the bottom of the engine.

I'd like to replace it but have no idea what this part is called! Can anyone help?
Currently in Sasas's garage:
2004 Renault Laguna II 1.9dCi
Sasas is offline  
  5 Lastest Threads by Sasas
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Trafic body part name? Bodywork Sasas 2 545 1st September 2012 09:08 PM
Renault trafic part name Welcome to RenaultForums Sasas 1 380 1st September 2012 08:56 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome