Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - newbie wanting advice on clio st 1.5tdci

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 9th September 2012 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
newbie wanting advice on clio st 1.5tdci

Hi, been reading all the great advice about these cars, good and bad !! having searched for blinkin ages for an economical 'small' car (looked at Skoda Fabia estate, Vauxhall astra, Ford fusion, focus, Kia ceed etc,). Came across an 08 Clio 1.5 tdci (not previously considered) and was really impressed with the test drive - very quiet compared to all the above, well specced, nice interior, good drive, good stats BUT a bit small !! THEN discovered the Clio 1.5td dynamique 'sport tourer' estate - going to look at one tomorrow with a view to test and buy (local dealer). My question is what do people think of these !!?? I'm new to Renaults and there seems to be a few of problems with them, but the clio I drove was to me way nicer than the other cars I have tried. (wifey loves the clio too - so I suppose thats it !!?? :-)) Any thoughts - advice ?? Thanks
Currently in hughguzzi's garage:
ford mondeo
  5 Lastest Threads by hughguzzi
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Clio 1.5 tdci sport tourer Cars hughguzzi 0 1786 10th September 2012 11:05 AM
newbie wanting advice on clio st 1.5tdci Cars & motoring hughguzzi 5 1177 9th September 2012 04:32 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome