Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Should I buy a Laguna II 175 DCI GT?

View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 24th September 2012 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Re: Should I buy a Laguna II 175 DCI GT?

Sounds manageable, cheers for the info!

There has been a change of plan though as I have found it difficult to come by a good example of a GT DCI. I have however come across a Dynamique 2.0 DCI which I am going to buy because of the price/mileage etc

I am going to take it for one last test drive before I actually pay for it on Thursday. Any suggestions on things to look out for/checks to carry out etc?

I noticed the door card on the rear door did not seem to be fitted right which made sense once I realised the window was not working (someone has obviously had a look). Should just be the regulator right? However, I was more worried by the fact that the door handle does not seem to open the door from inside and only works if opened from the outside. Any ideas on that one?

Finally, stupid question but where does the sat nav system take its disc from? This seems to have a more basic sat nav as it does not have that control thing by the arm rest and you instead use the head unit. It had no disc though and was showing a map so I am guessing there must be a unit somewhere??

Thanks for all the help.
Currently in L46UNA's garage:
2004 Renault Laguna II 2.0T
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome