Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Reanult clio: Gearstick, Heating, Washers, Clutch

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 27th September 2012 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Reanult clio: Gearstick, Heating, Washers, Clutch

Hi Everyone,

I have a Renault Clio 1.2 5 door 02 plate, it has just had a new water pump and my head gasket was blown so i have had it fixed they skimmed it,

Since I've had the car back every time i start to pull off in 1st gear the gear stick starts to shake and the car makes a thudding sound it does not sound healthy at all, it does not do it all the time but most of the time, is this a big problem do i need it fixed straight away, my biting point is high people say my clutch is about to go and other people say its just Clios and i should just get used to it have tried moving the car with just the clutch and the car still moves, i don't have a clue about cars so if anyone could help with answers please.

This is my first car so i don't know what to expect to know weather its normal or not ive only been driving for nearly 4 monthes now and already experienced a blown head gasket and top head crack not cheap at all, there's a few other little problems like:

My heaters don't heat but cold hair blows out of them,

my washers dont squirt any water out, the motor is all working as i can hear it and i have tried pins in the little holes and blown the pipes to see if there's anything stuck, sometimes i get a little bit of water squirting out but does not reach windscreen back and front are both the same,

the back right lock not working with button on key sometimes it decides to go up but not alot of the time,

the car feels like its juddering when idle if im sitting at traffic lights is this normal.

if anyone could help would be much appreciated.

Thanks and sorry for me sounding dumb about cars.
Currently in CMR2012's garage:
reanult clio 1.2 16v expression 52 plate 5 Door
  5 Lastest Threads by CMR2012
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Renault clio white smoke Engines whizzy41 9 4489 12th October 2012 01:53 PM
Reanult clio: Gearstick, Heating, Washers, Clutch Cars & motoring CMR2012 4 1207 27th September 2012 03:24 PM
car fan still running after switched off Engines lancs dave 1 2865 27th June 2012 03:47 PM
Brake Fluid Engines madnoel10 1 1541 27th June 2012 03:40 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome