Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Reanult clio: Gearstick, Heating, Washers, Clutch

View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 27th September 2012 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Re: Reanult clio: Gearstick, Heating, Washers, Clutch

Thanks for the reply i will go to the garage tomorrow, after they fixed my head gasket i noticed it was loosing a lot of oi it was leaking all over the engine i took it back to them and they could not find where the leak was and said they would ring me later on in the day to put it on the ramp they never ended up ringing me they said the person who fixed the head gasket was on holiday, i shown a friend the engine and they noticed where it was coming from it was missing a bolt they did not put a bolt back in after fixing the head gasket i took the car back to the garage and they put a bolt in it , thats all sorted now anyway, this garage is know good is it i think they might be taking things out of the car so i go back to them and say its a bigger problem and charging me lot of money for something they did not tighten up, i did say to them about the gear stick shaking and car starts thudding they suggested a new clutch for 350 what would you suggest to say to them.

There's a few other things i have experience since the head gasket was fixed the steering sometimes stiffs up a bit and when i turn the wheel i hear a noise and sometimes when i turn a corner i can hear something moving in the back.

Currently in CMR2012's garage:
reanult clio 1.2 16v expression 52 plate 5 Door
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome