Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Clio II - fitting parking sensors

View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 13th October 2006 Thread Starter
Platinum member
Nominated 0 Times in 7 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 8
Cheers mate

The stickers were a bit of a gamble, but they were only a tenner plus P&P for the pair from eBay so it wouldn't have been the largest sum of money I've ever wasted if it all went wrong. Wifey's always wanted some since she first saw them on another Clio, but she had a 3 door at the time. We changed to the 5 door and I spotted these on eBay , but I've never seen them on a 5 door model before.

As it turned out, they just fit on both sides, though I had to go right onto the wheel arch and part way onto the front door to do it. They're as low to the rubbing strip as they will go, but the top of the 'C' on the driver's side still goes slightly into the recess for the door handle.

They're not as pretty as when they're run at around 45 degrees across the window as they tend to be on the 3 door, but that just wouldn't work on the 5 door.

Anyway, she's gone out in her car tonight. Normally she takes mine because the fuel is free .
Currently in Horatio's garage:
2010 Laguna III Initiale.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome