Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Please help with washer problem......

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 14th October 2012 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Please help with washer problem......

I have a Renault Clio 1.2 53 plate and the back window washer is not working (The front works fine). When i try to put the washer on i can hear the pump working, and when I inspect the jet, there is a little water bubbling out.

Now, I cannot get to the pump as its below the mesh and wipes in the most difficult place. Could it be the actual jet, and if so, how the heck do i replace or see if it is this?

I have put a pin in the hole but nothing, also, I put a little straw in the hole and more water came out in more of a flow but then when i take the straw out it returns it the bubble.

Any advice appreciated as my MOT is very soon and ideally i don't want to have to pay for this if its a fairly easy fix.

Really appreciate this.

5 Lastest Threads by darrenwis
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Difference between Scenic v Grand Scenic Brakes/Hubs Nottnoc 45 1786 12th April 2016 10:16 AM
Scenic reliability? Better than they were? Cars & motoring Davegayle 17 779 11th April 2016 09:02 AM
Boot won't stay open - advice needed for new mum! Bodywork Dancingdad 2 581 16th March 2016 09:36 PM
Renault Scenic DCI 54 plate Cars & motoring madnoel10 1 213 23rd October 2015 03:13 PM
Desperate - Please help! Electronics darrenwis 0 276 6th June 2015 06:25 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome