Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - what is the spring/clip called

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 15th October 2012 Thread Starter
Diamond member
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 110
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Thanks: 12
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
what is the spring/clip called

I have replaced the front pads on my 2001 lag 2 ph 1 but had to 'manhandle' the springy clip thing that fits to the out side of the caliper, hard to describe the part but looks like a bent bit of wire and fits into hole at top and hole at bottom, anyway it looks like i ate my weetabix and bent it completely out of shape and need to replace but dont know the name of this part,
anyone know it please??
Currently in lsd's garage:
laguna 2 3.0 v6
lsd is offline  
  5 Lastest Threads by lsd
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
rear disc/pad change Brakes/Hubs TTT 6 1348 15th October 2012 11:13 PM
what is the spring/clip called Brakes/Hubs lancs dave 3 740 15th October 2012 09:42 PM
anyone able to advise please Electronics lsd 0 603 24th August 2012 11:10 AM
where to get sensor??? Electronics lsd 5 1176 20th August 2012 01:14 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome