Some great advise on this thread......unfortunately i did the job twice.......but much happier with the second time around!!
I removed all the sun visors, handles, interior light and trims bits before dropping the headlining. It was bonded on the back half with silicone, so carefully eased it down.
Removed the glass from the sunroof, then the 15 or so bolts around the inside. Lifted out the frame.
MY TOP TIP..... its worth inspecting the inside of the frame especially in the corners near where the drainage pipes exit. There was small gaps around mine that I filled with black silicone. Infact, i stripped down the whole frame and cleaned an resealed the frame components before i even touched the car.... looks OE!!
I then cleaned, and cleaned again the paintwork where the frame originally sealed.
Again, with black silicone, i put a single thick bead around the sunroof opening on the car. Again, a top tip from a friend was to cut the nozzle on the silicone to a "V" but upside down, on just one side of the nozzle, and drag the gun around upright and slowly. This created a nice high-peak bead of silicone and ensured a good seal. It similar to the way the windscreen guys apply the stuff.
Got the misses to help lower the frame back into position before bolting it all back up in reverse of removal.
4 months of leak free and a happy - dry bum misses!
Hope it helps someone else!