Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Why do we all buy a renault?

View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 3rd October 2005
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
I've ordered one because I had to! I work for a French company and they've only offered Renaults to us. TBH before this happened I was looking at an Astra SRi 2.0T (200PS) estate. In many ways I'm glad I didn't/couldn't because I'm in a 1.6 Astra now until the 225 arrives and it's hideous; noisy not in a good way, cramped and there is nowhere to put your drink...

It's a shame really; I had a mk4 Astra SRi before that and I drove it for 103k miles and the only problems with it were I warped the brake discs once and the a/c needed regassing a couple of times but they were the only problems I had with it. The styling wasn't to everyone's taste but it was comfy on long journeys and could be driven pretty briskly when needed.

We'll see how it goes with the Renault; a few guys at work have Lagunas already and they were a bit miffed to be 'forced' back into a Renault because their old ones kept breaking down...
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome