Let's be carefull out there
Join Date: Jan 2006
Nominated 1 Time in 1 Post
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 3
Thanked 32 Times in 32 Posts
first remove the indicator unit:
1. disconnect battery
2. from above the light (through the hole in the engine compartment front panel) depress the indicator retaining tab with a screwdriver.
3. pull the unit forward and disconnect the multiplug
1. remove radiator grill panel
2. at rear of headlight squeeze retaining clips and remove plastic cover
3. disconnect wiring plug
4. if remote aim adjuster fitted, twist the actuator anti clockwise to release from ball joint
5. unscrew the 3 upper securing screws and single front screw and withdraw headlight.
follow directions in reverse order to refit.
Currently in chris m's garage:
2000 Scenic 2.0 16v Monaco, BMW 3 Series, Pug 206