Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Importing Laguna Coupe from France or Germany

View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 26th November 2012
Platinum member
Nominated 6 Times in 17 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 5
Thanked 1,153 Times in 1,014 Posts
Re: Importing Laguna Coupe from France or Germany

renault Isle of man. :
Definitely something wrong with this picture tho.
It wouldnt suprise me if there were no lagunas in the 2014 Ireland brochure following the logic above they have to be ramping down here too..they must have some new bigger than a megane model in mind?
I mean theres nothing wrong with a scenic/grand scenic and maybe they dont make much money on the bigger luxury saloons/gt's but all the other big manufacturers seem to have one or 3.

I just googled (renault laguna replacement) seems laguna sales were poor all over europe.
Check the first link that comes up.

As Ive probably mentioned a lot..Id be interested in a lag coupe myself , the huge price difference here wasnt worth it when getting my megane..
In 1.5-2years time ill see whats available in the UK second hand market up to 2011 models,( I wont be going anywhere near lhd models, I had one of those once and the inconvenience you can get used to but its not worth it now with mot's etc.)
Importing cars over 3 years old here means youre outside the extreme"please sir may I have another" import taxes.

Currently in coup's garage:
RM III coupe 1.5dci FVT,Audi TT Mk1 ,a bike and too much rubbish.

Last edited by coup; 26th November 2012 at 04:30 PM.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome