Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Laguna 2 rear washer jet. Broken!

View Single Post
post #13 of (permalink) Old 5th December 2012
Nominated 2 Times in 3 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 2
Send a message via MSN to sheriffdude
Smile Re: Laguna 2 rear washer jet. Broken!

Originally Posted by ldare2000 View Post

I managed to access the pipe and connector via the rear of the roof lining. I've disconnected the plastic connector and inserted and refitted the black nozzle.

I just need to reconnect the pipe to the connector which I can't do from the rear of the roof lining.

Many of you mention accessing via the rear internal light. That seems quite a distance away, I've a 2005 facelift Laguna II, are the rear lights in the same place?

hi you may have a point i have a 2001 and 1 laguna so im not sure about your 1 but its easy to find out its not hard to take the light out but if you look and see where your light is then the nozzle my nozzle is a bout a hand length behind the light and i would not think i could get to it from the rear but it seams a strange way to reach it i was told how to do this from a Renault tech guy but it may be worth a phone to find out ...but i would try taking the light out to look good luck its one of thease jobs when you do it u think that was easy took me ages to work it out the first time ..but its only a ten min job when you no how
Currently in sheriffdude's garage:
laguna 2
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome