Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - renault 1994 turbo deisel central locking

View Single Post
post #19 of (permalink) Old 16th October 2006 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Hi shaun sorry misunderstood what you said in you last post, yes section 12 (diagram) 39 i've been working from that diagram all last week stripping it out all over the place and got no where .

It clearly shows 4 and 5 the key switches as haynes call them ,me and you, (lock barrels) that can make or break contact via the door rod attached to them to be able to lock or unlock via the locks mechanisum . It also shows the internal locking switch which while your sat in the car will lock and unlock all six switchs(doors) including the deisel door flap (which proves the locking mechanisums and wiring to all locks work) when you incert the key out side the car it will unlock all the doors +deisel door flap but when you turn the key to the right to lock all doors it with not lock anything at all , hence why i first posted this problem .

As i have said i have won another plip and sensor on ebay last night i'll get them fitted first and then see to the driver door lock after i need the security on the vehicle sorted priority.

After so many post and trying this & that plus all sort of thing , I think the passenger door lock that seem to be solid isnt solid at all proberly the driver door lock and ignition barrel has been change sometime in the past the key i'm trying to unlock the passenger door lock isnt meant for that lock at all. In the eighteen months or so that it was laid up the sensor has lost it memory. Now the locks that where proberly change the driver door lock has some sort of problem so i proberly will have to change all lock to get all lock locking how they should really be working. any thought would be appreciated . kind regards martin
Currently in mjmpropman's garage:
1994 espace turbo deisel 2.1
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome