Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - so many problems!

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 27th December 2012 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
so many problems!

hi all, new to this forum, joined because i know nothing about about cars and this clio seems to have one problem after another! i hate this car! i bourght it 2 months ago and so far the starter motor has been replaced after breaking down (with 2 children under 2 in the car) new batery and then the cheak engine and abs lights came on! as my previous car did not have abs i felt fine to wait and save the money to get fixed but then whilst turning a corner an engine mount snap actually leaving the engine resting on the gearbox!! now my stop engine and handbrake light come on every now and again, i have put more break fluid in so that not it. i only drive in an emergency now yesterday one of the kids hurt them self bad so got in the car scared out o my head and when i went to reverse the car felt like the handbrke was still on and it wasnt! i turned off the engine it did it again it took 3 attempts to move! i am taking the car to the local garage tomorrow but scared to death about the cost i dont have much money at all (singe unemployed parent of 2 xmas was 2 dats ago!!) any ideas what might be going on any one oh i have noticed a little leak also under the car drivers side its not oil or water!
Currently in ihatemyclio's garage:
2001 clio
  5 Lastest Threads by ihatemyclio
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
arrrhhhhh please some one tell me whats wrong... Brakes/Hubs mickeybo 9 1662 12th January 2013 08:31 PM
so many problems! Brakes/Hubs ihatemyclio 12 1564 27th December 2012 09:05 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome