Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Laguna II - Phase 1 - Wheels and Tyres - Tyre Pressure Sensors - Member experiences and solution

View Single Post
post #41 of (permalink) Old 4th October 2005
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Send a message via MSN to Disky
Hi guys,, just new here and reading this with much interest.

Just purchased my first Laguna 2 a few weeks ago and i'm delighted with it. It's the 120bhp one on a 2001 plate.

Just had 2 new front rubbers changed , got Good Year NCT's 205's and the independant tyre factor said he could do it no probs and the sensors did not cause him any concerns......................hmmmm

Got the car started, both fronts were flashing, Stop light was on as was the brake light........ he said,, they may just need resetting..........

They dont need resetting from what i can see here,, i will check the colours have been put back in the right corners and see if that is it...

here is something i noticed,, dont know if it's of any relevance,, but on the way home (8 miles) one of the front sensors failed to show on the display it just went off, and then the SERV light came on,, so i wonder if they have giifed the sensors up or if its just needing to be overinflated then readjusted as detailed in an earlier post.

I'll let ya all know how it gets on,,, but even with this hic-up this laguna 2 is one of the best cars i have ever owned, and i look forward to reading all the posts on this inforative forum.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome