Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - so many problems!

View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 29th December 2012 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Re: so many problems!

Im in south wales, about 15 miles from cardiff airport. Im so gutted all this has happen, i only passed my test in may! I saved and saved to learn to drive! And saved again to buy a car. My first car was awsome! It was a bright green 20 year old cinquento lol it did have a few faults but the previous owner was honest about them! I fixed the car up and loved him! Sadly was just to small my kids are only 1 and 2! It just didnt have the space for a buggy and shopping. The mechanic i sold the car too was very happy and didnt even haggle on price. I then saw this clio for sale and whilst its only a 3 door there was plenty of boot space and being a new driver still the insurance was reasonable! The woman said she was only selling because she was getting a new car and had never had any problems with it! She knew i had small children, i actually took them with me! I just dont get how a person could do this! I cant sell this car not knowing its faults and if im honest about them either wont be able to sell it or will just about get scrap value! I cant afford to buy another car! I have found a local garage that seem to be resonable and so far have been really good next trip to them is for new cv boot which he said he will do for 100 just going to have to get it all done bit at a time. Completely lost faith in people! She lied, dumped this car on me and indangered my babies, all for money!!! I paid 700 for this car, new starter motor and fitting 100, 3 new tyres 25, new battery 50, new brakes, new bearings and fitting 140 engine mount 50 and it still need cv boot and new brushes possibly another new trye! And thats with out the possible electrical fault!! I really want to cry and cry and cry!!!! Arhhhhhhhhh
Currently in ihatemyclio's garage:
2001 clio
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome