Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - so many problems!

View Single Post
post #11 of (permalink) Old 29th December 2012 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Re: so many problems!

Thats the part im finding very very very strange!!! There was part history with the car, it included the last 2 mots how ever there are 3 of them??? Its odd there are 2 mots for the same period of time and they are different, one has advisorys on it which are tryes and air bag light on and the other has no advisarys at all! The most recent mot has NO advisorys at all and want to laugh i borght the car with 11 and half months mot!!! Its why i felt safe buying it! It was on 118006 miles when i borght it it had its mot at 117056 and ive done 1000 miles i dont get how all this could have happen in such a small space of time! I have recipts for timing belt 7 months ago new cv boot (the wrong one lol) just before i borght it, new tie rods 5 months ago, new coil pack and new headlights just before the mot! i dont get it, at all, the garage i have been too also said that since the mot was not that long ago these things would have shown up and at the very least should have been advisories! The mechanic is stuned as to why they werent!!!!
Currently in ihatemyclio's garage:
2001 clio
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome