Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Laguna Phase 1,Drivers door lock, bonnet lever.

View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 3rd January 2013 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Re: Laguna Phase 1,Drivers door lock, bonnet lever.

No I've got brake drums on rear, was gonna service them but you need to fit new hub nuts (acording to the Haynes) on refitting local German and Swedish don't stock'm. Do you need knew ones on refitting?

New boonet cable and lever fitted this morning so bonnet now shuts (praise the lord!!)

Drivers door lock now shuts when press key fob all central locking works. You see drives door knob go down but then when you try the outside lever despite knob going down it will open. You then lock it manually (key in lock) and it then locks. Something to do with central locking action at that lock.

Car has AC setting so maybe AC heater matrix, I know last owner fitted new matrix but apparently it blocked again in couple of months. I know the wife will want that sorted.

Turns out my Dad had this model, he loved it his did 120,000 and doesn't know why he sold it. Regreted buying a leaky scenic!!

Thanks again for your help/advice..........nice to know you're not alone under a car.
Currently in 68fastback's garage:
1996 Laguna RXE 2.0 Petrol, 1973 VW Campervan.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome