Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Scenic 2 Panoramic Sunroof Removal HOW !

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 4th January 2013 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Scenic 2 Panoramic Sunroof Removal HOW !

Help! I breaking my Scenic 2 (2004) down for spares .. and I'm trying to remove the entire (fully working) panoramic sunroof and cannot get the thing out ! After removing the headling I have only found 4 bolts in total holding it in - 2 either side along the edges of the framework near the centre bar and removed those but I cant see any other fixings and the panel is solidly in place .. could it just be a water or bonding sealant or are there hidden screws/bolts somewhere.

I would just leave it in but the unit worked perfectly so it seems a shame to just dump it! I tried a couple of Renault specialsts but they have never removed a sunroof unit, and the main dealer said they dont offer and advice and couldnt point me in the right direction .... Arrrggghhhhh

Currently in steviebishop's garage:
2004 Scenic 1.5 dci
  5 Lastest Threads by steviebishop
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Scenic 2 Panoramic Sunroof Removal HOW ! Bodywork VelSatisfied 2 1539 4th January 2013 02:30 PM
Scenic DCi 1.5 White Smoke Flat Spots Hesitation... Engines steviebishop 5 4855 2nd July 2012 08:06 PM
Hi, newbie here..with a problem :) Welcome to RenaultForums ottoman 6 1005 12th October 2008 12:06 PM
Fuel Gauge issue.. scenic 2 .. Electronics madnoel10 3 1892 12th October 2008 12:02 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome