Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault - Scenic II - Digital Display Flickering*Fixed*

View Single Post
post #154 of (permalink) Old 12th January 2013
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Re: Renault - Scenic II - Digital Display Flickering*Fixed*

I have a Scenic 05 tdi and the same happened to ours last year, and we were driving on the M25 and all the dashboard went blank! Thinking back the first signs that there was something was wrong was the clock resetting every time I started the car, then a warning message to do with the pressure in the wheels a feature that we didn't have in the car. We took it to our local renault and they agreed to fix it for 100.00 as it was a fault, I don't think we should have had to have paid anything as I have heard that this is a common fault and reading a thread they had had a recall but we had had no letter anyway at the time we needed it done asap and 100 was better than some of the quotes I have heard about. I have had endless problems with this car eg. turbo gearbox and I am gutted as it is the only car that seems to fit our family but when we do get another car I don't think I will be buying a Renault again
Currently in Yenny98's garage:
2005 Renault Scenic II 1.9
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome