Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - arrrhhhhh please some one tell me whats wrong with this car!!!!!

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 12th January 2013 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
arrrhhhhh please some one tell me whats wrong with this car!!!!!

I am lossing my head with this car! I have only had it since end of september and its one problem after another, first the starter motor and battery went, 100 for new starter motor 50 for battery, then abs light, air bag light and sev light was on, and every now and then the stop light and hand brake light would come on!! Was completely random, more so when i turned cars lights on???? Took to garage was told need new brakes and discs and new drive shaft and brake fluid and oil in gear box 250 later the abs light was gone but not sev or airbag car seemed fine took the kids shopping got back in the car turned key and engine started making a strange sound like it was stuggling to strat and the dash lit up like xmas tree abs sev stop engine handbrake and airbag lights all on again and again only for a second went to indicate and the all flashed on agin!!! I cant afford to keep throwing money at this car!! Any ideas before i take it back to the garage again!! Please x
Currently in ihatemyclio's garage:
2001 clio
  5 Lastest Threads by ihatemyclio
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
arrrhhhhh please some one tell me whats wrong... Brakes/Hubs mickeybo 9 1662 12th January 2013 08:31 PM
so many problems! Brakes/Hubs ihatemyclio 12 1562 27th December 2012 09:05 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome