Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Cd Manuals

Thread: Cd Manuals
View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 4th October 2005
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Hello guys, first post on this forum as i usually reside on the bmw sites. But i got the girlfriend a clio v reg diesel from the auctions, 1500 and v/good condition with 70k on the clock.
As to the question about the cd rom, im afraid i hate it!! how the hell do i use it. The online version for bmw one has part numbers, and is very easy to use with diagrams. with this one i click parts .. erm there is none, no pics nothing. so if your looking for an easy to use bit of software this is defo not it. I bought it to see if parts are interchangable on different models expecting to check part numbers, but it isnt that easy. any way on to some questions if you can help me lol end of moan

We have no central locking,and i have noticed that as a passenger/driver, you cant lift the handle and push the toggle and lock your door, the driver has to lean over and push the toggle down and then lock there own side with key.(bloody annoying Is this normal for these cars as it seems very odd,

Also dont have keyfob with the blip thing, whats this for, if i dont have central locking nor a alarm only the built in one. Hense the reason for buyng the cd rom as i wanted to check part numbers for central locking from the mk 1&2. Hope i dont sound like a moaning fella but you know what its like when you have a new toy lol

ps why is every cd player for a clio the one with display in the dash (ours isnt) cant seem to find a cd player that works with our model and use the controls on wheel. Think the mk3 clio would have been a better buy on reflection
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome