Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Someone scuffed my car ARGHHHHHH!

View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 25th January 2013 Thread Starter
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Re: Someone scuffed my car ARGHHHHHH!

I totally forgot about this thread and had the scuff repaired by bodyshop. ARGHHH and guess what I am really P*****D off because some as** h**le has gone and done it again. It's always the same corner. I've had it repaired 3 times at bodyshop now and it's now going to be the 4th time. This time its gone through the basecoat.

This happens when i'm on a client site and all cars are parked on the road. I'm only at this site once or twice a week, and in a span of 4 months this is the 4th time. People are parallel parking in and out and have no idea how to judge gap. I am so p***d off now.

I am considering installing a cctv of some kind to catch the scumbag or is there some kind of temporary corner protection? i've seen bumper corner protections on ebay . But they all stick on with doubleside tape and are designed to stay on. Looking for something more temporary, maybe something that uses suction, so that when i am parked i can just attach it and remove it when i'm leaving.
Currently in jamesmeg's garage:
Megane MK3
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome