Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Scenic 2 - 'Check Injection' Light On*FIXED*

View Single Post
post #32 of (permalink) Old 2nd February 2013
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Re: Renault Scenic 2 - 'Check Injection' Light On*FIXED*

Originally Posted by sneds16 View Post
WHAT!!!!! that is the check injection light back on and i cacked it as lost all power as if turbo was chocked and i was in the middle of overtaking some one at 70mph on the motorway looks like it is going to happen at speeds over 60mph as parked up switched off and back on engine and GONE then when i reached 63mph it went again and car felt like it was being strangled.
back to the dealers garage tomorrow and demand that set of glow-plugs be put in for a start to see if that is the problem, only upside emissions problem never came back.
i will post the findings in case it helps anyone else with problem in future.
Is she burning or loosing oil for turbo / egr clogging faults? Sounds nasty... Someone informed me recently the glow plugs come on when cleaning the partial filter when traveling at speed....So new plugs could make a difference? My scenic doesnt run at all atm unless I stand there pumping the fuel prime bulb, at least yours makes it to the local shop lol... Good luck solving
Currently in mickeyboy2007's garage:
2004 Grand Scenic Priv 1.9 dci, Volvo 850 TDI S
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome