Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Laguna Central Locking

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 5th October 2005 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Laguna Central Locking

A couple of weeks ago I purchased a Laguna Alize privately (W reg/year 2000) and its my first Renault. So far i'm very happy and it accomplished 2000 miles round France in 7 days without a glitch...apart from one.

The Central locking has gone crazy. When attempting to lock the car by using either the Key fob or the Control Panel button inside it locks then immediately unlocks. (The lights don't even flash). Nothing obvious happened to cause it, i got out of the car and noticed the lights didn't flash as i walked away and pressed the key fob.

The only way i can lock the car is by locking the back doors from the inside using the key to turn small slots found on the side of the passenger and driver doors and by putting my hand through the inside of the boot and pushing the locking mechanism up. As you can imagine this isn't convenient so if anybody can suggest a way of correcting the problem it would be greatly appreciated.
  5 Lastest Threads by murfmurf
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Laguna Passenger Door Indicator Bodywork Lagdti 1 994 15th January 2006 01:47 PM
Laguna Central Locking Electronics murfmurf 5 2430 5th October 2005 12:23 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome