Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Rear rain lights

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 19th October 2006 Thread Starter
Platinum member
Nominated 0 Times in 7 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 8
Rear rain lights

Oh dear, it's silly season again.

I've just driven up to Glasgow, and it's been raining most of the way. Not "cats and dogs raining", but "windscreen wipers on and a fair bit of spray" raining.

And the number of muppets driving with their rear fog lights on was just unreal. What's more (and I'm kind of ashamed to say this) the worst offenders, apart from van drivers, seemed to be other Renault drivers.

So if any of you are reading this, they're called "rear fog lights" for a reason. They're only for use when visibility is exremely reduced, which normally means when it's foggy (and even that doesn't mean a bit of mist on the horizon, but you can still see half a mile in front of you.) If you were supposed to turn them on at the first sign of drizzle, they'd be called "rear rain lights." Here endeth the lesson.

On the bonus side, I've been bumped into an executive room at the Holiday Inn. The bedroom is bigger than my living room at home.
Currently in Horatio's garage:
2010 Laguna III Initiale.
  5 Lastest Threads by Horatio
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Clio II odd ABS fault Electronics jamie 6 3843 22nd May 2011 08:49 AM
Carminat TomTom nightmare Electronics JohnKFreeman 9 16985 7th May 2011 09:54 AM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome