Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Espace 4- rear mudflaps, 12v accessory feed in cab?

View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 12th February 2013 Thread Starter
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Re: Espace 4- rear mudflaps, 12v accessory feed in cab?

N5HNY,, sorry for very late reply! Ta for taking time to repy,, I got my camera from ebay (actually came from and its all wireless, the monitor plugs it the cig lighter in front, camera is wired to 12v fridge supply in caravan, so proves the fridge has a supply to it when towing. I use it as a constant on rear view. Camera is rubbish in dark, gets bad flaring which may be fronm the iR leds or the 'van window reflecting same (I have it on a suction mount on the plastic van window, inside). It cost less tham 100 all in IIRC. Now going thru similar with a large motorhome, but going with wired this time, (sometimes pick up wifi interference with the other one, but not much of an annoyance mostly) using a webcam, usb to rj45 converter then ovr network cable to a dash mount laptop or netbook, which can dual screen satnav and rear view. A work in progress! Thanx anyway for info,,,cheers dave
Currently in jackrussel's garage:
02 Smart passion, 05 Grand Espace 2.2 Dci Privilege
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome