Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Grand Scenic i-music versus dynamic

View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 22nd March 2013
I'm a drummer, I hit things!
Nominated 1 Time in 1 Post
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 2
Re: Grand Scenic i-music versus dynamic

From another web site;

"Scenic and Grand Scenic I-Music special edition is available in both the five-seat Scenic and its larger seven-seat version, Grand Scenic. An upgraded Arkamys 3D sound 4x30W RDS CD MP3 stereo system with integrated Bluetooth hands free phone kit and a Multi-Functional TunePoint add optimal sound quality and connectivity. Rear parking proximity sensors add convenience whilst the 17"Sari alloy wheels and brushed aluminium-effect door mirrors enhance the exterior style of Renault's most recent MPV. Both versions are available in one of three petrol (1.6 VVT 110, TCe 130 or 2.0 CVT 140) or two diesel (dCi 106 or dCi 130) engines. Priced from 15,995 on the road, the customer will save up to 750 from the price of the equipment if ordered separately."
So, apparently not, although you may find one that has been spec'd up. The dynamique tomtom is much more common- I have one, and I would say that the stereo is more than adequate. You could always upgrade the speakers, which is generally the issue rather than the head unit.
Currently in bigiainw's garage:
2016 Skoda Octavia Scout 2.0 CR 150 in Cappuccino Beige/ 2006 Renault Clio III 1.2 16v 3dr Extreme in Post Box Red/ 2013 Renault Trafic LL29 2.0 dCi (euro 5) Sport Passenger in Luxurious Gun Metal Grey with Cruise control, now with parking sensors!!!
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome