Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - 2007 Renault Megane Door Handles? Which Silver Paint?

View Single Post
post #16 of (permalink) Old 12th April 2013
Platinum member
Nominated 0 Times in 4 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 2
Re: 2007 Renault Megane Door Handles? Which Silver Paint?

I don't think the cap comes off on any of the handles except the passenger side front where the emergency lock is located.

For the OP, I don't know if you would find this useful or not, but my car's colour is TED69 I have painted door handles. However, when one of mine went missing, I bought a chrome lock cover for the passenger side (two types are available - black if you want to paint it, and chrome for the chrome handles, and I think they're different again if you have hands-free). I bought the chrome one deliberately as I didn't want to paint it straight away and black would have looked well odd. When I fitted it, I decided I didn't need to paint it at all as its a very close match. I'm normally very fussy about these things but I'm happy with the match without having to paint it - no one (except me) can tell, and thats only because I know it's not painted because I fitted it .
Currently in TazzyK's garage:
Renault Clio 1.4 16v Privilege (2004), Renault Megane 1.5 dCi 106 Expression (2005), Volkswagon Passat 2.0 TDi S (2006), Alfa Romeo 159 2.4 JTDm QTronic Lusso (2008)

Last edited by TazzyK; 12th April 2013 at 09:55 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to TazzyK For This Useful Post:
VelSatisfied (12th April 2013)
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome