Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Squeeking front wheel

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 13th April 2013 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Squeeking front wheel

Hi, just wondering if anyone can help me out. Im having a bit of a problem finding out whats wrong with my drivers side front wheel on my 04 clio. Ive had this problem since september 2012, had it into kwikfit a good few times but they still cant find the problem. When using my breaks lightly there is a very loud squeeking/squeeling noise coming from the wheel, but when breaking hard it is silent. Occasionaly it will make the noise whilst driving very slowly without me touching the breaks. Ive had 2 new sets of break pads, discs replaced, the wheel stripped down cleaned and parts that get greased have been re-greased. It also pulls quite violently to the right as soon as i let go of the steering wheel and ive recently had my tracking done and wheels re-balanced but none of this made any difference what so ever, its still pulling to the right and squeeking/squeeling. Im hoping someone can give me an idea on whats wrong as im totaly at my witts end with this. Thanks for the help
Currently in stacydownie21's garage:
2004 renault clio Dynamique 1.2 16v
  5 Lastest Threads by stacydownie21
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Squeeking front wheel Brakes/Hubs coup 7 1184 13th April 2013 10:43 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome