Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault laguna sports tourer 2002 1.8

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 16th April 2013 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Angry Renault laguna sports tourer 2002 1.8

Help needed !! I bought a renault laguna sports tourer 1.8 2002 estate 6 months ago and think its a great car but has so many things going wrong with it. First of all after I have made a journey somewhere and try to start the car again I get a voice command saying engine management system faulty please see a renault dealer. If I leave it 10 minutes it will be fine and I can drive away.if I start the car when it give that voice command it goes into limp mode and high revs. I took it to the garage after it started again and nothing showed up on the computer. Second problem is the key card open button is faulty so I've been quoted 170 for a new one. Third problem is the rear water spray which when I turn on it sprays the front screen instead. Final problem is the boot mechanism which I know had a leek through the back wiper before I sealed it so water has got through. Sometimes it won't open and I have to use a screw driver to force open. Please help
Currently in mwintle11's garage:
2002 renault laguna 1.8 sports tourer
  5 Lastest Threads by mwintle11
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
renault laguna 1.8 sports tourer 2002 Engines Paul_Taylor 1 630 19th April 2013 09:41 PM
Renault laguna sports tourer 2002 1.8 Cars & motoring hondo 1 871 16th April 2013 08:23 AM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome