Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - 2010 Laguna 2.0 Dynamique tomtom

View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 20th April 2013
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Re: 2010 Laguna 2.0 Dynamique tomtom

Hi Mark sorry to be a party pooper but check in the cars handbook. I have a late (07 plate) series 2 Laguna with th 2.0dci engine in which I have to say the engine and gearbox are superb, but I bought it with towing in mind but was bitterly disappointed, once I got my car despite doing lots of homework and checking on various website stating the car will tow 1500kg's it states in the handbook that whilst the car will tow 1500kg's this figure is with only a driver on board, as soon as you add passengers the figure drops to a pathetic 1250kg's, now I don't know about you but when I go away with the caravan I tend to take my family with me.
I if I were you mate would pop back and check in the hand book, yours will be a series 3 but I seem to recall the figure being similar, it all depends on how heavy your van is. I hope this helps
Currently in mikey_34's garage:
I have an 07plate 2.0dci Laguna Estate and my wife has a 57plate 1.9dci Megane cc
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome