Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Scenic - Faulty Coils Causing Warning Light(Including General Info)*fixed*

View Single Post
post #101 of (permalink) Old 17th May 2013
Platinum member
Nominated 0 Times in 1 Post
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 1
Re: Renault Scenic - Faulty Coils Causing Warning Light(Including General Info)*fixed

Lol my rubbish Scenic ran like a dog just before Christmas, turned out only one coil had been replaced. Was told I needed to replace that one again and it's pair, plus a new aux belt - 120. Used to stall at traffic lights/junctions, and when parking the thing. It was fine for a few weeks then occasionally started stalling again. As it happens, before that problem got too much worse, the new aux belt shredded and fouled the cam belt. Sold to neighbour for spares/repair at a 75% loss. Good riddance....

My 10 year old is much better

Karen xx

'Oh mice, dear mice, I love you all, but there are so many of you' (Bagpuss, 1973)
Currently in karenlouise1967's garage:
Scenic 1.9 dCi Privilege, before that a heap of rubbish aka Scenic 2.0 RXE now finally moved from neighbour's drive by the recyclers, before that a much loved Megane 1 Coupe 2.0 (RIP)
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome