Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Laguna noises clunks thuds etc

View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 27th May 2013
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Re: Laguna noises clunks thuds etc

Originally Posted by Mr marc View Post
Hi I have laguna mk2 02 1.9 dci this car has been a nightmare one thing after another now I have noises coming from front end not sure where about thou.
Started when I hit a small bump I got like a thud clunk noise coming from NSF wheel area but now it sounds like from both sides . On a smooth road it's fine only really noticeable at slow to medium speed on rough ground or going over a small bump. It feels like there is no suspension and today had to drive across a field And omg thought the car was going to fall to bits clanking and thuding both sides can feel it through the floors and pedals and steering wheel which had a mind of it's own going over the field
Took to garage and they did usual change ball joint which was waste time and money so I've also changed suspension top hats and even NSF strut shock and spring and nothing changed so it's not suspension related I've tightened up every bolt I could find . Anyone have any other ideas as it's getting costing trying different things
Maybe the pads are knocking about in the calipers?
Currently in EdwardTobia's garage:
2006 Clio III 1.4 Expression
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome