Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - advice needed please

View Single Post
post #17 of (permalink) Old 29th May 2013 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Re: advice needed please

thank you all including renoir white,colin,velsatisfied,tazzy k & lancs dave for takeing the time to give me some answers - it is a karmann edition although nothing relating to ltd-last service stamp in book 08 @ 38000 mls,anyway i phoned the seller today & asked about the reciepts for cam belt & servicing that i was told were done at a local garage-his immediate reaction & attitude told me everything i feared-the reciepts i was told were in the wallet & if they weren,t there then i had lost them !! my thoughts at the moment are that i am going to sell it,i have lost any faith i had in it & just don,t feel comfortable wondering what else may be wrong,maybe i,m being paranoid i don,t know-having bought (i think) at the right price knowing that there was a small amount of bodywork that needed doing i think as long as i am honest as a seller about what i think i will not lose a lot,rather that & start again-completly my own fault because my gut reaction at the start was to walk away as the tiny bit of bodywork he advertised that needed doing was not as tiny as described & i did get some knocked off for that-however in the back of my mind i,m thinking what else has he lied about that i CAN,T see - you live & learn
Currently in swandog's garage:
2004 renault megane cabriolet & 944 porsche
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome