Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - First renault and is a knightmare

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 4th June 2013 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Smile First renault and is a knightmare

Hi everyone thought i would sign up as have a few problems

First of i have searched the forum and found similar but not the same as mine as such , so not sure on solution

I had to get another car since ATOS took my DLA etc from me as said was ok to return to work , so desperate to have a car managed to get a renault clio dymonique (ex DLA) was ok for a few weeks then all the faults started

Won't cancel indicators - was told by renault rotar arm or something nearly 300 to sort out , yes what ever a a new stalk of ebay and diy job be better if possible

Next is seat belt light keeps coming on , going to try the connector trick ie replug it in and see if not cut and solder them

But worse one is i am loosing power , all of a sudden i even had it serviced early as not sure if was oil or air filter , when i start the car and try to drive off it just revs like hell while trying to gain speed , after what seems like ages and finally past 30 miles per hour and 3rd gear it's fine , drop to a low gear again and it slows right down is no power at all hardly and just revs

I have had nothing but trouble with it and it is just sitting in car park , (i am disabled , but on normal esa so money tight) wish i had never leased the damn thing

Any DIY solutions to getting the power back , as no errors come up on the dash

Cheers , off to look around forum some more
Currently in cudsuk's garage:
renault clio
  5 Lastest Threads by cudsuk
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
First renault and is a knightmare Cars & motoring cudsuk 19 2737 4th June 2013 04:36 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome