Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Laguna 111

Thread: Laguna 111
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 17th July 2013
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Wink Re: Laguna 111

I have a 2010 Laguna 111 which had 3 years warranty. I love this car and when I see people obviously slagging it off behind my back I always think. "Rubbish it all you like but me and my fellow 111 owners know what you don't and because of that we paid hardly anything, 6500 in my case, for a very good car. So keep thinking like you do and us in the know will continue to find lots of lovely bargains."

A dealer friend of mine told me they are starting to increase in value as word gets around. Lets face it no major recalls or reported serious problems in the 6 years since they were introduced. My indie says he went to the new Magane launch and some chap from Renault told him they had slipped from 6% share of the market to 1% so they had to do something. Renault spent billions of Euros improving quality control and it shows.

Sorry for the rant but the truth will out. Just look at what the reviewers think.
Currently in arno65's garage:
laguna 111 Dynamique S Sportbrake. Rover 75 2.0 CDT Connoiseur SE (My old mans car which I dote on)
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome