Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - renult laguna 2 is yours worse

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 1st November 2006 Thread Starter
Nominated 2 Times in 3 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 2
Send a message via MSN to sheriffdude
renult laguna 2 is yours worse

here we go car in april ...with 3 month warrenty from culloden cars inverness here we go light stay on then windows dont work ..ok so they fixed them card reader and new window moter ..this is when i should have got a servis ...then we have bonnet catch// 4 then we had
back bushes then /5 and still need stearing fixed some strut or somthing //6 and need cv joint passenger side //7boot struts .yes had to replace them 2 /8 wiper moter packed in /9 now cable under car haging down dont what that is red and black going to the back of car from the middel so if you think you no what that is let me no //10 and yes the key fob yes had to open it up and glue back the microw switch ..and front side light just went..and yes timing belt replaced ...thank the engine is good so far ..and ow yes had to go back to get card reader fixed as came slack can you beat this ..and this is some tips for you below

for parts go to overtons of dice ..and save big time
timing belt renult price 115 wount get it much cheaper
but as for fixing it renult 412 local garage 260,
boot struts 45 each overtons 15 pound each
wiper moter 160 pound renult overtons 45 pound
is easy to fit 3 bolts
rear bushes 120 renult
60 pound of ebay
so what can i say dont go to the dealer inless you have cash or you want a bonnet catch as that cost just 50p yes thats rifght 50p .pity it cost 65 pound to fit
and do i still like the laguna yes looks good and drives well its just a shame that renult left so many faults on this model ...y reg ..and over charge on every thing they sell that feels better
Currently in sheriffdude's garage:
laguna 2
  5 Lastest Threads by sheriffdude
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
laguna 2 noisy engine Engines ady2sad 1 1016 26th April 2011 05:37 PM
laguna 2 washer pump fuse Electronics dave_mezza2006 2 3045 21st July 2009 05:41 PM
laguna 2 heater switch burnt out Electronics vmaxnick 9 4652 7th June 2009 06:41 PM
Renault Laguna - Key fob recoding Cars & motoring fig_jam_uk 5 6125 16th November 2006 04:51 PM
renult laguna 2 is yours worse Cars & motoring Warden 1 1155 1st November 2006 07:22 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome