Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - renalt traffic van 2003 oil light problem

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 5th November 2006 Thread Starter
mark plumber
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
renalt traffic van 2003 oil light problem

hi there i know very little about motors . i bought a van from auction last week on credit card because im skint and im already having problems!! i got a warning light come on saying stop and the oil light come on . so i checked the dip stick and the reading was low so i topped it up. i then started the engine and the warning lights went off.great!! as i drove off 1min into journey the same warning lights came on again. i drove it to a renalt garage and they put it on a diognosis machine and there was no obvious problem. thay then surgested to have the oil and filter changed which i did but this did not solve the problem(100). there not sure what is causing the problem and i am waiting for them to contact me. when the van is idoling the lights do not come on. then as i put pressure on the gas thay come on at about 2000revs within seconds any help would be appreaciated. its a 2003 1.9 swb deisel 50000 on clock (could it be a sensor???)
Currently in mark plumber's garage:
renalt traffic van
  5 Lastest Threads by mark plumber
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
renalt traffic van 2003 oil light problem Electronics Michael-S 1 1161 5th November 2006 09:25 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome