Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Worlds most expensive car wash

View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 6th November 2006
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Send a message via Skype™ to SamWoerth
Thumbs up Try this instead

I recently bought a tin of GS27 Titanium car polish. The guy I think had bought a job lot of all manner of cleaners, polishs, and household items and was selling then at a car boot sale.

GS27 Lustreur haute protection is listed at some 32 Euro - approx 22.5 a 500 ml tin. All the instructions on the can plus the website are in French.

You only use it twice a year, put it on and wipe it off when dry. It absolutely fabulous stuff.

Once on, the car retains its shine, shunning off dirt and muck at a remarkable degree. Over two months I've never washed it yet. Still looks clean. Self cleaning. Teflon like.

I can hear readers saying, 'At that price no bloody wonder.'

The company Gaultier SA has a website
I translated it via one of those free website services. However little said as to its remarkable properties. At least I can throw acid and alkali on it now. Super protection
according to the print. Acts also to remove oxidation if you rub it whilst still wet.

My tin cost me 50p - liqudation sale obviously. Well worth the other 22.00 though.

Gleaming Megane.
Currently in SamWoerth's garage:
1.6 Megane Saloon MkII 04 - previous MkI - wrote off- back ended
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome