Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Reversing aid 2005 Mk2 Laguna GT

View Single Post
post #14 of (permalink) Old 10th October 2005 Thread Starter
Banned User
Curveball Champion Threadstarter
Nominated 9 Times in 16 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 10
Thanked 3,511 Times in 2,879 Posts
Many thanks Horatio, I didn't realise you had a display unit too. Glove box, what a good idea.

I just came back from REN now, I went to find out why the key for removing the round plastic cover trim for the alloys wheels was missing, I also enquired about fitting RENs 4 unit reversing aid. The guy telephoned his mate saying the price at REN would be outrageous, his mate said he would fit the original for 150. But the sensors would be fitted below bumper. : No, not a chance. I'll take a look at the other's first.
BTW He gave me the plastic cover trim key + 4 new bolts, F.O.C.
Now me I do love, Free Of Charge

Whoops sorry, I've got another BTW. Looking in the boot on mine, at the jacking tool kit moulding that the jack fits in it looks like there are two items missing. I have the jack, a wheel brace, a towing recovery bolt, and what looks like a bit of bent galvanised wire, about 3mm dia, shaped a bit like a pulling hook. But there are two vacant spaces in the plastic moulding, have you any ideas what goes in there, is there something missing?

Thanks guys for all your help. Cheers hondo
Currently in hondo's garage:
1.6 Valve-Matic SR. Red hot, toasty feet.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome