Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Major Modus Moan

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 7th November 2006 Thread Starter
Wiltshire Tony
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Thumbs down Major Modus Moan

So I've just had to fork out £80 to have my main dealer fit another replacemant headlamp bulb
"We have to take the front bumper off to get to it", they gleefully announce when I enquire if that isn't a tad pricey for a bulb replacement.
Yesterday, (Mon 6th Nov), was extremely foggy here all day and when my bulb blew on my commute to work I knew I had to get the bulb replaced before the evening return trip so I was delighted when my Main dealer said that they could fit me in at 15:00. Little did I know.

I cannot afford to throw money around like confetti so my next stop is the newsagent and a copy of What Car to see what my next purchase will be.

Guess what I'll be paying particular attention to at the showrooms when I ask them to lift the bonnet, lol.

I am going wait and relish the Modus backlash cos Renault are going to get their asses kicked by the motoring public when more Modus owners get stung like I have been.

By the way, anyone got a name and address for a Renault bod who's worth having a written whinge at?
Currently in Wiltshire Tony's garage:
Used to own a 2004 Modus 1.4 Priviledge
The Following User Says Thank You to Wiltshire Tony For This Useful Post:
shammy (30th December 2010)
  5 Lastest Threads by Wiltshire Tony
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Major Modus Moan Bodywork Colin :) 20 4555 7th November 2006 08:24 AM
Windscreen washer jets Bodywork Wiltshire Tony 2 1621 4th October 2006 06:26 PM
Smooth electric windows Bodywork SportTourer 1 1321 14th September 2006 08:06 AM
Replacement Flat Blade Wipers Online Bodywork SportTourer 3 1493 13th September 2006 11:30 AM
Renault Modus Headlamp bulb replacement nightmare Bodywork elpadrinogiorgio 28 15260 6th December 2005 11:29 AM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome