Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - laguna 11 radio and clock not working

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 9th November 2006 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
laguna 11 radio and clock not working

hi frist timer

it would be nice to find out the problem im having with my radio. i pulled the radio out about six weeks ago to look at the fittings at the back to see if the plug would fit another radio that i had? but in doing this a live wire touch the radio and went off. i just thought a fuse had blown but trying to look for the radio fuse was a hilarious because in the owners hand book it didnt seem to have one. i later found out by looking on this site its by the ashtray. ( fuse o.k) back to my problem the radio the clock and the tyre pressure display have all gone off but it comes back on if i take the power lead out of the back of the radio and leave it over night then put the plug back it still working but then when i drive off and it all goes off again ive notice the icon button that unlocks the car by the handbrake the little light is on when the radio is off but when the power is back on that little light is out ive tried to explain as much as i can. please can anyone help me as i need a radio to listen to im going mad listening to the same old songs on my phone thanks matt
Currently in matty3553's garage:
2001 renault laguna 11 1.8
  5 Lastest Threads by matty3553
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
No power steering at idel????? Steering and Suspension maltech 4 827 1st June 2009 07:24 PM
blank display Electronics matty3553 3 1139 5th December 2006 08:34 PM
laguna 11 radio and clock not working Electronics Marslab 5 3744 9th November 2006 08:40 PM
laguna 11 radio and clock not working Electronics hondo 2 1323 9th November 2006 07:22 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome