Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Same old issue, central locking, just a few q's

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10th November 2006 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Question Same old issue, central locking, just a few q's

Ive read all of the fixes that can be done but i just wanted to know a few things.

Im off to my local dealership who will give me my 4 digit code. I had a guy last night come out and have a look at decoding the ECU but wasnt prepared to part with 100 to get it done just yet, Especially as i can get a ECU kit from the scrappies for 100 with a new spare key, although i realise that this may only be temporary as the same could happen to that.

But im having problems with the central locking button method. First of all, i see no flashing red light anywhere on the dash, and when i do hold in the button with the ign off, i get nothing, apart from it working the doors, not the quick lock/unlock you describe should happen.

My car is a laguna 1995 1.8i RT.

I know this may have been answered but all i want is to know whether my car has the ability to reset via the CDL button in the centre console.

Currently in dok's garage:
Laguna 1995 RT 1800
  5 Lastest Threads by dok
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Same old issue, central locking, just a few q's Electronics leroy 1 849 10th November 2006 06:20 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome