Independent Renault Forums banner

Renault Master Air suspension

4K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  WOODYD 
#1 ·
Hi, I have just part exchanged my Renault Kangoo for a 2007 Renault Master swb 100 cd1 Automatic or Tiptronic not sure how they are described now.

Anyway, this has air suspension, i don't know the first thing about it, apparently it has a compressor underneath, the problem is this, since i bought it on Friday, i have not been able to figure out how to raise the body up again, as at the moment, the rear is sitting only a few inches off the ground and i am worried about driving it, in case the underneath catches on something.

I have looked in the Renault owners manual, in the section relating to air suspension, it describes how to raise and lower the suspension, but i cannot see the switch that they describe anywhere.

The switch has a symbol on it like heater, but i can't find one on the dash like it.

There is a switch, which has Kg stamped on it, i don't know what this is for.

The vehicle has been converted for wheelchair use by Holden conversions, if that means anything to anyone.

I have my mobility scooter in the back at the moment, but i am worried about lowering the Ricon lift down, as the back of the van is so low to the ground.

Any help and advice would be much appreciated.

Thank you

See less See more
#2 ·
Could anyone please tell me if it is possible to have the air suspension removed and normal coil springs and shock absorbers fitted.

Would this be a very costly job, apart from springs and shock absorbers, what other parts are needed.

Could anyone please tell me roughly what the cost to do this would be.

Many thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.