Independent Renault Forums banner

My laguna II wont start and makes a buzzing noise with most of the lights flashing

3K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  Ruggy 
#1 ·
Hi all this is my first post tho you guys have helped me a great deal over the years, well i went to start my car today and it would not even turn over just makes a buzz like its trying to do something and all the lights go wierd flashing unperiodically and this just continues untill i take out my card any ideas anyone :crazy:

#3 ·
This is what i thought so put it on charge and was showing 100% within the hour so back on car and yes started straight away would not have thought it was low enough to cause this tho :crazy:, but i am guessing you are right a little surprised i guess not that i am complaning as it has fixed the issue thanks for your imput :d

#6 ·
A bog standard multi-meter will suit for checking the alternator output but useless for testing a battery.

A batteries condition is checked by testing its amp/hours and cold cranking amps (CCA) - only a special tester used by the likes of some breakdiown services or auto-sparks are capable.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.