: Laguna Door Card

cabby bell
30th January 2009, 09:16 AM
Does anybody have any pics or detailed instructions on how to remove the door card on a laguna mk11

Mikey
30th January 2009, 09:31 AM
Hi Cabby,

I'm going from memory here! Which sometimes aint a good thing :rofl:

There should be 3 to 4 screws on the bottom of the door card, there is another behind a small plastic cover on the handle to open the door, that's it! The rest of it is stuck on with plastic clips and will just pull off. :d

davesss
30th January 2009, 10:32 PM
Firstly, gently prise the black plastic cover off by the door mirror it's only a push fit.

2 screws under the door and as Mickie said don't forget the one under the cover, I just had mine off 5 hours ago!

Beemer318
28th February 2009, 11:05 AM
Hi
I just had my drivers side door panel off to replace the snapped window mech and I cant see how to remove the wires that go to the window winding buttons...

The wired go behind a white plastic covering with a smallish hole in it and I cant get my hand in to unplug the wiring...

Am I being stupid as I need to whole panel off to have enough room to work...

thanks
Chris

davesss
28th February 2009, 05:23 PM
Gently prise the switch out of it's housing and pull it out, you should be able to disconnect it then.

Beemer318
28th February 2009, 06:29 PM
thanks
will try that in the morning...

does the clip for the wing mirrors come off in the same way or can that be detached from the back?
cheers
Chris

davesss
28th February 2009, 10:59 PM
I found on mine that the electrical connections are long enough that you don't need to unconnect them all but yes they can all be accessed by pulling out the relevant switches before taking the door card off.